- Admiralty & Maritime
- Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors'-Debtors' Rights
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Corporate & Securities
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Energy, Environment & Natural Resources
- Environmental & Toxic Torts
- Insurance Coverage and Litigation Practice
- Labor & Employment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Products Liability
- Real Estate: Land Use, Development & Finance
- Tax & Estates
Jones Walker attorneys represent domestic and international maritime industry clients in foreign jurisdictions and in state and federal courts. We also defend clients before state and federal regulatory agencies, such as the Department of Labor, the Occupational Safety & Health Administration, and the U.S. Coast Guard. Our clients include shipowners, operators, charterers, towboats and barge lines, terminals, shipyards, cargo owners, blue water shipping interests, offshore service companies, and underwriters and insurers.
- Plaintiffs Prevail in Challenge to Deepwater Drilling Moratorium
- Johnsen Participates in Conference Call on Gulf Drilling Moratorium
- Jones Walker Hosts Second-Annual Lafourche Maritime Seminar
- Bertram and Hurley Present at "Overview of Maritime Law"
- Maritime Personal Injury in Louisiana
- "Second-Annual Lafourche Maritime Seminar"
- "Principles of Maritime Torts"
- "Recent Updates Under Longshore Certificate"
- "The Mississippi River Pollet-Bond" CustomRobert T. Lemon II
19 Journal of Maritime Law & Commerce, 373, July 1988