Jones Walker has represented acquiring companies and targets in a variety of merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, including negotiated stock purchases, asset purchases, mergers, and tender offers. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of business acquisition and provide advice on takeover defense planning, corporate and securities, antitrust, intellectual property, tax, labor and employment, healthcare, employee benefits, executive compensation, bankruptcy, and environmental matters. We have handled both domestic and international transactions for clients in a variety of industries.
- Jones Walker Welcomes Seven Attorneys From the Former Boutique Banking and Securities Law Firm of Spidi & Fisch
- One Hundred Twenty-Nine Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015
- Horton Quoted in Birmingham Business Journal Article
- Fifty-Two Jones Walker Attorneys Named Louisiana Super Lawyers
- "Angel and A-Round Equity Financing—Issues and Process"
- "Choice of Entity and Corporate Formation"
- "Mergers and Acquisitions: Nuts and Bolts"
- "Mergers and Acquisitions—What Corporate Counsel Needs to Know"
- "Developing Your Negotiating Embouchure: Practical Considerations for Success in M&A Transactions"Asher J. Friend
Inside the Minds: M&A Negotiations, 2010