Jones Walker has represented acquiring companies and targets in a variety of merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, including negotiated stock purchases, asset purchases, mergers, and tender offers. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of business acquisition and provide advice on takeover defense planning, corporate and securities, antitrust, intellectual property, tax, labor and employment, healthcare, employee benefits, executive compensation, bankruptcy, and environmental matters. We have handled both domestic and international transactions for clients in a variety of industries.
- Shepherd published in Law360
- Jones Walker LLP Serves as Legal Counsel in Bank Acquisition
- Forty-eight Jones Walker Attorneys Rank in Chambers USA 2015
- Jones Walker Welcomes Seven Attorneys From the Former Boutique Banking and Securities Law Firm of Spidi & Fisch
- "Angel and A-Round Equity Financing—Issues and Process"
- "Choice of Entity and Corporate Formation"
- "Mergers and Acquisitions—What Corporate Counsel Needs to Know"
- "Developing Your Negotiating Embouchure: Practical Considerations for Success in M&A Transactions"Asher J. Friend
Inside the Minds: M&A Negotiations, 2010