Jones Walker has represented acquiring companies and targets in a variety of merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, including negotiated stock purchases, asset purchases, mergers, and tender offers. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of business acquisition and provide advice on takeover defense planning, corporate and securities, antitrust, intellectual property, tax, labor and employment, health care, employee benefits, executive compensation, bankruptcy, and environmental matters. We have handled both domestic and international transactions for clients in a variety of industries.
- Horton Quoted in Birmingham Business Journal Article
- Fifty-Two Jones Walker Attorneys Named Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Jones Walker Mobile, Alabama Office Relocates
- One Hundred Twenty-Seven Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014
- "Angel and A-Round Equity Financing—Issues and Process"
- "Choice of Entity and Corporate Formation"
- "Mergers and Acquisitions: Nuts and Bolts"
- "Mergers and Acquisitions—What Corporate Counsel Needs to Know"
- "Developing Your Negotiating Embouchure: Practical Considerations for Success in M&A Transactions"Asher J. Friend
Inside the Minds: M&A Negotiations, 2010