Jones Walker's Professional Liability practice represents a broad range of professionals—accountants, attorneys, directors and officers, insurance and securities brokers, risk managers, and others—in a variety of professional liability matters. We act as advocates in civil, criminal, and regulatory proceedings, as well as counselors to our clients on all aspects of professional liability. From malpractice claims to licensing disputes and from single plaintiff cases to class or derivative claims, our attorneys are well-prepared to assist the professional client. We also draw upon the experience of other Jones Walker attorneys to round out the client experience. We readily and efficiently deliver quality legal representation when one's professional liability is at stake.
We count institutions and individuals among our clients, including several Big Four accounting firms, major insurance and securities brokerages, privately and publicly held corporations and partnerships, and national and regional financial institutions.
- One Hundred Twenty-Nine Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015
- Jones Walker Attorneys Named to Alabama Super Lawyers 2014
- One Hundred Twenty-Seven Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014
- Jones Walker Attorneys Named to Alabama Super Lawyers 2013
- "The Mechanics of Alabama Civil Procedure"
- "What Board Members Need to Update in Their Current D&O Policy for 2010"