For This PracticeAffordable Housing & Housing Finance Green Building & Sustainable Development Real Estate: Representative Matters
Ranked as leading lawyers by Chambers USA © (2012), Jones Walker real estate attorneys advise clients on matters ranging from simple acquisitions and sale transactions to structuring all aspects of large-scale developments and financings.
We represent regional and national clients in a wide array of real estate development projects throughout the country, including mixed-use developments, industrial projects, and public projects. Property owners, developers, investors, and lenders rely on Jones Walker for all aspects of real estate matters, including acquisition; development; planning; management; zoning; licensing; all types of permitting, including Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; disposition; financing, securitization; sale-leasebacks; leasing on behalf of landlords and major tenants; construction contracting; and the acquisition and disposition of distressed properties.
Jones Walker's real estate attorneys are also versed in matters of oil and gas law and routinely work with oil and gas companies and pipeline companies in connection with the relocation of facilities and the release of surface rights.
Jones Walker's real estate clients include property owners; local, regional, and national developers; government entities; domestic and foreign investors and lenders; syndicators; pension funds; tax-exempt organizations; underwriters; broker-dealers; municipalities; real estate investment trusts; mortgage bankers; life insurance companies; major financial institutions and other lenders; landlords and tenants; design professionals; and consultants in all facets of commercial real estate and land use matters.
- New Orleans City Attorney Richard Cortizas Returns to Jones Walker
- Lazio Speaks at NH&RA Conference
- Lazio Presents at CBRE Investor Symposium
- Jones Walker Attorneys Named Mid-South Super Lawyers
- National Housing & Rehabilitation Association (NH&RA) Multifamily Developers Conference & Annual Meeting, Miami Beach, FL
- "Shale Development Mineral Leases and Production – New Challenges for Title Insurance, Commercial Lending and Development"
- The CBRE Group, Inc. 2013 Investor Symposium - What America Needs from Washington: Three Essential Steps the President and Congress Must Take Over the Next 18 Months, Scottsdale, AZ
- Novogradac Tax Credit Developers Conference, Miami, FL
- "The Foreclosure Process In Louisiana"Seth A. Levine
NBI Seminar, December 15, 2009
Jones Walker Environmental & Toxic Torts E*Bulletin, July 8, 2009
Jones Walker Environmental & Toxic Torts E*Lert, June 23, 2009
E*Lert, January 7, 2009