From idea to IPO, Jones Walker's experience with the business, financial, and corporate and securities issues involved in starting a new business enables us to provide entrepreneurs and emerging companies with efficient, cost-effective legal representation. We regularly advise clients regarding organizational options and have structured countless business enterprises. We have assisted clients in private securities offerings, venture capital and mezzanine financings, strategic alliances, and joint venture arrangements.
Jones Walker's work with incubators such as Idea Village and LaunchPad in New Orleans has helped to make the city #1 for start-ups in the country (Inc. Magazine, April 2011).
Our attorneys work with growing companies and investors, and are able to provide a broad range of legal services in addition to corporate and securities advice, including in the areas of capital raising, intellectual property, e-commerce, technology, biotech and health care law, environmental law, labor and employment law, real estate, and litigation.
- Twenty-Two Jones Walker Attorneys Receive "Lawyer of the Year" Honors from The Best Lawyers in America® 2013
- One Hundred Twenty-Four Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013
- Couch Featured in Birmingham Business Journal
- Jones Walker Rates Among Top Law Firms in U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- "How to Prepare Yourself and Your Expert"
Banking Traditions, September 1, 2010