From idea to IPO, Jones Walker's experience with the business, financial, and corporate and securities issues involved in starting a new business enables us to provide entrepreneurs and emerging companies with efficient, cost-effective legal representation. We regularly advise clients regarding organizational options and have structured countless business enterprises. We have assisted clients in private securities offerings, venture capital and mezzanine financings, strategic alliances, and joint venture arrangements.
Jones Walker's work with incubators such as Idea Village and LaunchPad in New Orleans has helped to make the city #1 for start-ups in the country (Inc. Magazine, April 2011).
Our attorneys work with growing companies and investors, and are able to provide a broad range of legal services in addition to corporate and securities advice, including in the areas of capital raising, intellectual property, e-commerce, technology, biotech and health care law, environmental law, labor and employment law, real estate, and litigation.
- Ralph Smith Featured Speaker at Association of American Rhodes Scholars Reception
- Jones Walker Mobile, Alabama Office Relocates
- One Hundred Twenty-Seven Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014
- Twenty-Two Jones Walker Attorneys Receive "Lawyer of the Year" Honors from The Best Lawyers in America® 2013
- Panel Moderator, "How to Prepare Yourself and Your Expert," New Orleans Bar Association, Bench Bar Conference (2011)
Banking Traditions, September 1, 2010