For This PracticeAlabama Practice Louisiana Practice Mississippi Practice Washington, D.C. Practice
- Admiralty & Maritime
- Banking & Financial Services
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Public Finance
- Tax & Estates
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
Jones Walker's Government Relations Practice Group addresses the many legislative and regulatory issues of state, regional, national, and international scope that affect our clients. Our highly experienced attorneys and staff assist clients by monitoring state and federal legislative and executive activities; participating in regulatory agency administrative proceedings; and preparing, supporting, or opposing legislative initiatives on behalf of our clients. Jones Walker has substantial experience representing public and private entities from around the nation and across the globe to ensure their objectives are achieved across the southeastern United States and in Washington, D.C.
To assist clients with their legislative goals, our attorneys and Government Relations Specialists meet regularly with the most active policymakers at the White House, on Capitol Hill, and throughout other branches of local, state, and federal government.
- Governor Winter Inducted into the 2016 Hall of Fame by Mississippi Top 50
- Duda Buckley Selected for the the Florida Fruit and Vegetable Association’s Emerging Leader Development Program
- Moya Joins Enterprise Florida's Board of Directors
- Doyle Quoted in a Law360 Article
- "Aligning Inter-Agency Involvement and Interpretive Differences in Cross Border Trade"
- Panelist, Coalition for Sustainable Flood Insurance Symposium on the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act
- "Practical Guide to Ethics"
- "Legislative Issues"
American Gaming Lawyer , Spring 2015
American Banker, July 23, 2010
Jones Walker Environmental & Toxic Torts E*Bulletin, July 8, 2009
Jones Walker Environmental & Toxic Torts E*Lert, June 23, 2009