For This PracticeAlabama Practice Louisiana Practice Mississippi Practice Washington, D.C. Practice
- Admiralty & Maritime
- Banking & Financial Services
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Health Care
- Public Finance
- Tax & Estates
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
Jones Walker's Government Relations Practice Group addresses the many legislative and regulatory issues of state, regional, national, and international scope that affect our clients. Our highly experienced attorneys and staff assist clients by monitoring state and federal legislative and executive activities; participating in regulatory agency administrative proceedings; and preparing, supporting, or opposing legislative initiatives on behalf of our clients. Jones Walker has substantial experience representing public and private entities from around the nation and across the globe to ensure their objectives are achieved across the southeastern United States and in Washington, D.C.
To assist clients with their legislative goals, our attorneys and Government Relations Specialists meet regularly with the most active policymakers at the White House, on Capitol Hill, and throughout other branches of local, state, and federal government.
- Jones Walker Mobile, Alabama Office Relocates
- McDonald Presents to Alabama Council of Association Executives
- One Hundred Twenty-Seven Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014
- Steely Selected for Greater Mobile Multiple Sclerosis Leadership Class of 2013
- "The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act - What Bankruptcy Lawyers Should Know"
- "Practical Guide to Ethics"
- "Legislative Issues"
- "Haynesville" Public Screening Discussion Panel
American Banker, July 23, 2010
Jones Walker Environmental & Toxic Torts E*Bulletin, July 8, 2009
Jones Walker Environmental & Toxic Torts E*Lert, June 23, 2009