Areas of Practice
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 1983
- University of California, Los Angeles, M.A., 1978
- Stanford University, A.B., 1976
- District of Columbia, 1983
Daniel Burd is a partner in the firm's Banking & Financial Services Practice Group and practices from the firm's Washington, D.C. office. Mr. Burd's practice focuses on regulatory matters for financial institutions. He previously served as a staff attorney for the Federal Reserve Board ("FRB") Legal Division in Washington, D.C.
Mr. Burd received his A.B. degree from Stanford University, his M.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles, and his J.D. degree from The University of Chicago Law School. He is a member of the District of Columbia Bar.
- Jones Walker LLP Hosts Third Annual Financial Services Conference
- Jones Walker LLP Hosts Second Annual Financial Services Conference
- Jones Walker Welcomes Seven Attorneys From the Former Boutique Banking and Securities Law Firm of Spidi & Fisch
- District of Columbia Bar