- Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors'-Debtors' Rights
- Commercial Lending & Finance
- Economic Development
- Environmental & Toxic Torts
- Government Contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Development & Finance
- Public Finance
- Telecommunications & Utilities
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
From commercial lending to financing and other commercial transactions, Jones Walker's Business & Commercial Transactions practice provides representation and counseling with respect to virtually all facets of transactional business law. Our interdisciplinary practice group is composed of a wide range of practice areas and numerous attorneys who focus on specific areas of law that fall under the greater umbrella of business and finance.
We represent businesses ranging from small family-owned operations to large public and private multinational corporations in a variety of industries, including banking, corporate finance, shipping, real estate development, engineering, construction, shipbuilding, manufacturing, retailing, transportation, timber, waste storage, and gaming. We have also represented several nonprofit charitable foundations in connection with their commercial transactions.
We represent clients in a variety of transactions, including asset acquisitions, secured and unsecured lending, debt offerings, bond offerings, real estate development, lease financings, maritime financings, commercial leasing, loan workouts, bankruptcy reorganizations, energy and mineral matters, and international law matters.
- Jones Walker LLP Announces New Partners and Board Members
- Bacon Presents at CFO Seminar
- Horton to Present at American Health Lawyers Association Conference
- Tom Roberson Returns to Jones Walker LLP
- "Title Workshop: From Examination to Commitment"
- Jones Walker LLP and Postlethwaite & Netterville's Louisiana Healthcare Update Seminar
- "Aligning Inter-Agency Involvement and Interpretive Differences in Cross Border Trade"
- "The Napoleonville Salt Dome Sinkhole and the Regulatory Aftermath"
American Gaming Lawyer , Spring 2015
Casino Lawyer Magazine , Fall 2014