- Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors'-Debtors' Rights
- Commercial Lending & Finance
- Economic Development
- Environmental & Toxic Torts
- Government Contracts
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Development & Finance
- Public Finance
- Telecommunications & Utilities
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
From commercial lending to financing and other commercial transactions, Jones Walker's Business & Commercial Transactions practice provides representation and counseling with respect to virtually all facets of transactional business law. Our interdisciplinary practice group is composed of a wide range of practice areas and numerous attorneys who focus on specific areas of law that fall under the greater umbrella of business and finance.
We represent businesses ranging from small family-owned operations to large public and private multinational corporations in a variety of industries, including banking, corporate finance, shipping, real estate development, engineering, construction, shipbuilding, manufacturing, retailing, transportation, timber, waste storage, and gaming. We have also represented several nonprofit charitable foundations in connection with their commercial transactions.
We represent clients in a variety of transactions, including asset acquisitions, secured and unsecured lending, debt offerings, bond offerings, real estate development, lease financings, maritime financings, commercial leasing, loan workouts, bankruptcy reorganizations, energy and mineral matters, and international law matters.
- McKeithen, Adams, and Venn Author Article in National Law Journal
- Jones Walker Attorneys Named to 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Jones Walker Mobile, Alabama Office Relocates
- McKeithen, Adams, and Venn Author Article in LOGA Industry Report
- "The Current Status of U.S. Trade Policies and the Congressional Agenda for Change"
- Panelist on the Electronic Municipal Marketplace Access System ("EMMA")
- "Storage Caverns Bayou Corne and Resulting Legislation"
- "Alabama Legislation and Municipalities"
- "Contracts that Reference Rivals – the Latest Guidance from the DOJ"The Antitrust Counselor, July 17, 2012