For This PracticeEstate Planning & Administration Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits State & Local Tax State & Local Tax Resource Center Tax & Fiduciary Litigation Tax Credit Programs Tax Policy Transactional Tax (Federal & International)
The firm's Tax & Estates Practice Group is divided into sub-groups, focusing on the following areas:
- Transactional Tax (Federal & International)
- Estate Planning & Administration
- State & Local Tax
- Employee Benefits, ERISA & Executive Compensation
- Tax & Fiduciary Litigation
- Tax Credit Programs
- Tax Policy & Regulation
In addition to concentrating in one or more of these areas, attorneys in the Tax & Estates Practice Group participate in intersectional practice area groups established to counsel clients with respect to the tax law implications in matters involving mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy and reorganization, health and life insurance law, international business law, estate planning, charitable giving, nonprofit organization law, and trust and estate administration.
Many of our attorneys are Board-Certified Tax Specialists or Estate Planning and Administration Specialists as certified by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization.
- Equifax Seeks Review by U.S. Supreme Court in Mississippi Alternative Apportionment and Standard of Review Case
- Fifty-Two Jones Walker Attorneys Named Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Fletcher Presents at ABA Tax Section's Midyear Meeting
- Jones Walker Re-elects Board Members, Names 13 New Partners
- "Mississippi Tax Update"
- "Dotting Your 'I's' and Crossing Your 'T's' – Mixing SALT into Your Transaction Documents"
- "2013 Louisiana State & Local Tax for Texans"
- "Ask the Experts - Louisiana, Texas"