Areas of Practice
- Bank and Bank Holding Company Regulatory, Compliance & Operations
- Banking & Financial Services
- Banking & Financial Services Regulatory & Securities
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Community Banking
- Corporate & Securities
- Corporate Governance
- Equity & Debt Financing
- Insurance Business, Regulatory & Government Relations Practice
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Privacy & Data Security
- The University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 1980; Mississippi Law Journal, 1978–1980
- Mississippi State University, B.S., 1977, special distinction; Omicron Delta Kappa; Phi Delta Phi; Phi Kappa Phi
- Mississippi, 1980
- 5th Cir., 1980
- N.D. Miss., 1980
- S.D. Miss., 1980
Craig Landrum is a partner in the firm's Banking & Financial Services Practice Group and practices from the firm's Jackson office. His practice focuses on bank regulatory law, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions law, and securities law. He also has experience representing insurance companies and agencies with regard to corporate and regulatory matters, including the licensing of bank subsidiaries as general insurance agencies and underwriters.
Mr. Landrum is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he received a bachelor of science degree, with special distinction, and The University of Mississippi School of Law, where he received a juris doctor degree. While in law school, Mr. Landrum was a member of the Mississippi Law Journal and Phi Delta Phi. He was also a member of Phi Kappa Phi, Omicron Delta Kappa, Blue Key, and Beta Gamma Sigma. Currently, he is a member of the Capitol Area Bar Association, the Banking Law and Consumer Finance Law Committees of the American Bar Association, The Mississippi Bar, the Mississippi Bankers Association, where he has previously served as Chairman of the Bank Attorney's Committee, and the Louisiana Bankers Association.
Additionally, Mr. Landrum has lectured on bank regulatory matters for organizations such as the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking, the Mississippi School of Banking, Mississippi Bankers Association CEO Conference, Bank Administration Institute, and the National Business Institute, Inc.
- Distinguished Faculty Award, Mississippi School of Banking
- Named the Best Lawyers'® 2017 Jackson Corporate Governance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Named the Best Lawyers'® 2015 Jackson Corporate Compliance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Named the Best Lawyers'® 2009 and 2014 Jackson Banking and Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Named the Best Lawyers'® 2009 and 2013 Jackson Financial Services Regulation Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 (Copyright 2016 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC) in the areas of Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law (listed annually since 1995)
- Recognized in "Chambers USA – America's Leading Lawyers for Business" in the area of Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance (listed annually since 2011)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in the 2016 edition of Mid-South Super Lawyers in the area of Banking (listed annually since 2007)
- Recognized as one of Mississippi's 50 Leading Attorneys for Leadership in Law 2011, by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Jones Walker LLP Hosts Third Annual Financial Services Conference
- Jones Walker LLP Attorneys in Alabama and Mississippi Recognized in the 2016 Mid-South Super Lawyers List
- 123 Jones Walker LLP Attorneys Ranked by The Best Lawyers in America® 2017
- Jones Walker LLP Hosts Mississippi Bankruptcy Seminar
- Landrum Quoted in Mississippi Business Journal
- Landrum Quoted in the Mississippi Business Journal
- "Debtor-Creditor Issues: Mississippi Style", August 24, 2016
- Jones Walker to Host "Avoiding Vendor Management Issues" Seminar
- "Board Duties in the Acquisition Context", July 29, 2013
- "Sale of Non Deposit Investment Products"
- "Examination Issues Facing Mississippi Banks", 2010
- "An Effective Document Retention Program", 2007
- "An Effective Records Management Program"
Commercial Lending Review, January 2006
- "Mississippi Practice Series, Banking Law"
Encyclopedia of Mississippi Law, West Publishing, 2001
- American Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Louisiana Bankers Association
- Mississippi Bankers Association (Chairman, Bank Attorney's Committee, 1992–1994, 2006–2007)
- The Mississippi Bar